As part of our Dynamic Ease Self Storage Development Series, we help our franchisees around the development landmines, including finding land, designing, financing and building a premier self-storage facility and to understand the options and prepare accordingly.
If you want to learn more about Storage Authority Franchise there is a wealth of information on our website www.StorageAuhorityFranchise.com Don’t forget to check out “Why Storage Authority” and our blog/newsroom. Then the next step is to apply on our website or email or call Garrett Byrd (Garrett@StorageAuthority.com or Direct 941-928-1354)
The Rental Lease
The Rental Lease and various addendums are one of the most critical items to protect you and your multimillion dollar investment. Too often people use outdated leases, leases not suitable for their state or simply put, leases that are lacking several important items. For your protection, we highly recommend your lease be prepared by a self-storage lease expert. Our Self Storage legal expert and Self Storage lease expert is:
Nine things that help make a great first impression and let renters you ready to take good care of them.
1. A large flag – the larger the better!
2. How about a sleek exit office sign.
3. Large office windows to let the sunlight.
4. Perennial garden to add bright colors.
5. A coffee station with sink & fridge
6. A large display of retail products
7. A commercial Vacuum for your renters
8. Granite top for the stand-up customer counter. 9. Bold large quality branded property sign & building signs. Let them know you are proud of who you are and you are different.
There are a lot of different ways to project how you are different. Two of my favorites are I enjoy planting sunflowers each spring and lights running down the top of the fence along the front of your property.
_______________________________________ Storage Authority® experts are ready to help you every single step of the way, from finding land to building your facility, to operations, to driving your revenue year over year. If you have a question give us a call. Team up with the experts to save time and maximize your profits. Call Garrett at 941-928-1345 for more information.