December 2018 Newsletter
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Storage Authority® News
We want to take a moment and say thanks to all our family, friends, vendors and franchisees for being a part of our lives and success in 2018! We are forecasting 2019 to be a blockbuster year for self-storage and for Storage Authority Franchise owners.
As the holidays approach it’s often hard to concentrate on business. Self Storage rentals do tend to slow down around the holidays (December & January) but for us, it is the most important time of the year, as this is when we check & update just about everything. And plan and set our goals for next year.
Some of the many items checked off the 2018 Storage Authority list:
- New franchise websites – rent online
- Social Reputation platform provided for franchise owners
- Cloud drive set up for easy access to manuals, forms, products etc
- Office sign manual completed
- 12+ new approved vendors
- Contractors & Designers added to our approved vendor list
- National real estate broker added to our approved vendor list.
- Updated Managers handbook
- Storage Authority customized forms, emails, letter etc added to SiteLink management software
- All systems & platforms reviewed and updated
- Implemented Late 2 lien Auction program
- Streamlined the getting started the process
- Storage Authority registered in more states
- Implemented the Dynamic Ease Series for Operations, Marketing and Sales.
Storage Authority Planning Highlights for 2019
- Expand our services and improve our existing services to our franchise owners
- Add a minimum of one new vendor a month to improve our Franchisees efficiency and profits.
- Implement monthly training newsletter on new systems and technology for owners & managers.
- Implement regular interviews and discussions with owners on pain points to find better ways we can serve Franchise owners.
- Attend, present and meet friends at the April 2019 ISS World Self Storage Expo in Las Vegas
- Provide training on new IOE tools
- Provide guides and workshop on using website analytics for more profits
- Provide guides and workshops on social marketing for more profits.
- Provide guides and workshops on why website and google reviews will make you rich and how to get 10 reviews every single month.
- 1 new Franchise purchased per month
- New franchisee facilities open in PA, NJ, TX, FL, NY, VT, MA & More
Time is running out to finish your Christmas shopping. Maybe a best selling self-storage book on development would be a good gift for someone you know? If so check out www.SelfStorageMarketing101.com You will find three books by our President Marc Goodin that will make your profits soar.
Our President was asked to be the moderator for a roundtable table discussion at the April Las Vegas, Inside Self Storage Expo. The topic is using available web data to make investment decisions for new self-storage development. It is going to be a great discussion. We hope to see you there. We would love to grab a coffee with you? Give Garret a call at 941-928-1354 to set up a time to grab a coffee together.
If you missed Marc’s two articles about self-storage feasibility studies in the ISS magazine here are the links:
As part of our Dynamic Ease Self Storage Development Series
, we help our franchisees around the development landmines, including finding land, designing, financing and building a premier self-storage facility and to understand the options and prepare accordingly.
If you want to learn more about Storage Authority Franchise there is a wealth of information on our website www.StorageAuhorityFranchise.com
Don’t forget to check out “Why Storage Authority
” and our blog/newsroom. Then the next step is to apply on our website or email or call Garrett Byrd (Garrett@StorageAuthority.com
or Direct 941-928-1354)