Storage Authority News
Did you enjoy the drone video? It used to be you had to hire a plane to take aerial photos of your self-storage. But now Drones are so cheap you can take your own sky pictures and videos any time you want. That was a sky video of the Storage Authority Mulberry FL site.
Everyone’s first question is what are the next steps to becoming a franchise owner so we decided to include them here today.
Storage Authority Franchise Award Steps
“Franchising means being in business for yourself but not by yourself”
Step 1 – Week 1 Introduction
- Review www.StorageAuthorityFranchise.com including blog, and introduction Storage Authority brochures.
- Initial call with Garrett to understand Storage Authority Franchise requirements and confirm ready to learn more. Garrett to forward MG’s Self Storage Development book.
- Discuss your background, goals why you are considering Storage Authority & what are the key factors why you would choose Storage Authority.
- Discuss Storage Authority background, what makes us different and the Storage Authority process.
- If it looks like we are a good fit set up Week 2 Call and Apply at
Step 2 – Week 2 Franchise Disclosure Document Review
- A complete review of our website & blog
- Review Storage Authority competition review sheet.
- Read FDD & Submit FDD Exhibits G & H to Garrett prior to week 2 call
- Introduction to our president Marc Goodin
- Review FDD highlights and your FDD questions
- Review in more detail what Storage Authority provides you.
Review next steps & set up week 3 call
Step 3- Week 3 Storage Authority Secret Sauce – Sales & Marketing & Operations
- Read Storage Authority Sales & Marketing loan supplement
- Read operations, sales & marketing info/links provided.
- Visit 3- 5 local self-storage facilities & rate with SA review sheet.
- Determine how long it would take you to have $400K min. cash to invest in self-storage.
- Finish our president’s Self-storage development book.
- Read additional Development info/links provided.
- Prepare any questions on financing, finding land and the development process.
- Financing, finding land and the development process.
- Determine if you are ready to become a Storage Authority Franchisee or need more info.
As part of our Dynamic Ease Self Storage Development Series
, we help our franchisees around the development landmines, including finding land, designing, financing and building a premier self-storage facility and to understand the options and prepare accordingly.
If you want to learn more about Storage Authority Franchise there is a wealth of information on our website www.StorageAuhorityFranchise.com
Don’t forget to check out “Why Storage Authority
” and our blog/newsroom. Then the next step is to apply on our website or email or call Garrett Byrd (Garrett@StorageAuthority.com
or Direct 941-928-1354)