Construction has started at Storage Authority Millstone NJ. Phase one consist of 30,000 sf of climate and non-climate control units in 3 buildings. The foundations are complete and the buildings are under construction.
And the great news is Franchise Owners don’t have to guess or hope they have it right because we are there every step of the way.
The Grand Opening celebration went well at Storage Authority Mulberry. It was great to see so many town employees show up.
The Grand Opening at Storage Authority Walters Rd was a success with over 90 guests. The kids loved the fire truck and the adults loved the food and a chanced to win a huge new tv.
As part of our Dynamic Ease Self Storage Development Series, we help our franchisees around the development landmines, including finding land, designing, obtaining approvals, financing and building a premier self-storage facility.
Ten boxes to check to determine you’re ready to develop your first self-storage.
1) Are you part of the 1- 3 percenter ready to own their own business? ie Have the confidence and willingness to take a risk on yourself and your future.
2) Are you willing to keep your job for the next 3-6 years until you replace your income with self-storage income? ie work more hours temporarily so you can work many hours less if you choose to.
3) Are you willing to spend time to find land both on and offline?.
4) Do you have $450K minimum cash equity ready to invest in phase one (SBA loan – $3MM loan) And have you talked to a banker?
5) Is your spouse on board?
6) Do you understand the development time frame?
7) Do you understand the rent up time frame?
8) Do you have a reason ( other than money) why you are going to do this?
9) Are you ready to learn?
10) Have you ordered the Self Storage trade magazine from Inside Self Storage?
It is not easy owning your own business., The alternative was even riskier for me and my family. If your ready to talk and learn more and see if we are a good fit call me. Marc – 860-830-6764.
Storage Authority Vendor Updates
We are excited to announce Charity Auctions is our newest vendor. We met Kerry Henrikson, the Executive Director at the April ISS Self Storage Convention and were very impressed. It is a win – win – win.
It helps you become more active in the community. Local people who might otherwise visit your facility see what a great place you have when they drop off items for the charity auction. It helps local residents recycle their Items and provide money for local and national charities.
What more could you ask for? Check out their website www.Charity Storage.org. Then send Kerry an email at kerry@charityStorage.org and she will provide you the directions you need to get started. We just signed up our facilities and hope you will too.
And the great news is they are linked into our online auction vendor StorageTreasures, www.StorageTreasures.com so everything is a breeze
Vendors don’t forget we pay you a $2,500 referral fee for each lead you provide that becomes a Franchise. Call Garrett for detail: 941-928-1354
Things we love to do besides self-storage.
I love to have a glass of wine and dinner at outdoor restaurants with my beautiful wife GP. And now it is even more fun when we don’t read the menu left to right. There are a few rooftop bars in Sarasota and we are going to check them all out. Check out the view from the Westin rooftop bar we just went to! (last photo) We would love to meet you for dinner this winter in Sarasota!
Whats holding you back? You Can do it! You deserve it!