by Marc Goodin
1) You need to make money today, tomorrow, or even next year. It takes 2- 3 years to find land, design and obtain approvals and build a premiere self-storage..
2) You are not willing to spend 8 hours a week developing your self-storage to save time and make larger profits.
3) You are looking for mailbox money. I believe there is no better way to become a multimillionaire but self-storage is not a get-rich scheme.
Check out the next 5 Storage Authority projects in the pipeline: https://www.storageauthorityfranchise.com/post/the-next-5-storage-authority-locations-under-construction-this-year
4) You believe your real estate agent is going to find you land. As previously outlined in a blog, there are 4 major ways to find land and your agent is not one of them.
5) You are a risk taker. Again I believe self-storage is the best way to wealth but you are likely to be putting your life savings into the project and only a small percent of the population are entranpanuers. check out the main ways to fail in self-storage: https://www.storageauthorityfranchise.com/post/only-2-ways-to-fail-in-self-storage
6) You do not believe with a premier design, over-the-top service, sales, and marketing will allow you to charge more than your competition. The Reits are the Wal-Mart of self-storage and you will not be able to compete with them on price.
7) If you are not thinking about self-storage every day most likely now is not the time for you.
If on the other hand, you can not stop thinking of self-storage, now is the time to check out. self-storage and Storage Authority, the alternative to a management company for extra profits.
If you want to have a 15-minute call to learn how Storage Authority will help you find land and get your facility built and operating as a premium facility please send me an email or call me – no appointment is needed. marc@StorageAuthorityFranchise.com or 860-830-6764
Get more information on Storage Authority Franchise at www.storageauthorityfranchise.com/opportunity3
Marc Goodin is the President of Storage Authority Franchising. www.StorageAuthorityFranchise.com He owns 3 self-storages he designed, built, and manages. He has been helping others in the self-storage industry for over 25 years.