By Ed Clement
Sketch by Marc Goodin CEO of Storage Authority
1. Be closer to home. There are very limited quality facilities presently for sale.
2. Better locations. Build it and they will come is a thing of the past, now: build it in the right location, market it, and they will come.
3. Many existing facilities are overpriced due to bidding wars and REITs paying new record prices every month.
Unsolicited requests at least twice a month from buyers who have the cash to buy now.
3. Build for 40% to 50% less than buying existing, which means more equity and more profits.
4. New facilities can be developed for 1/3 of the owners' cash equity requirements of buying.
5. You reap the rewards of your efforts vs. paying a premium for others' efforts.
6. You can build in phases so you can start off with lower equity requirements.
7. You will have state-of-the-art design and technology putting you far ahead of many second-generation facilities.
The Storage Authority team is excited to guide you on your journey to becoming self-storage owners. Let's build one for you!
Is it time for you to learn more? I would be happy to have a 15-minute call and review the highlights of how Storage Authority can help make your self-storage goal a reality.
Ed 727-946-0745 No appointment needed.
Ed Clement is a franchise director at Storage Authority. One of his passions and responsibilities is helping franchisees find land by sharing how to find land both online and offline. Ed has a strong background in real estate, investment banking, and management consulting. He is available at Ed@StorageAuthority.com or 727 946 0745 to answer your questions and share the Storage Authority Franchise opportunity.