By Ed Clement
• Well-developed business model – reduce your learning curve, regardless of your previous experience in business ownership and management
• Access to proven systems of training, operations, and marketing – rely on a built-in network of support and knowledge
• National image and brand awareness
• Guidance about site selection, design, construction, and/or renovation
• Purchasing power with preferred vendors
• Defined market area of exclusivity
• Easier to get financing – your business plan and financial projections are more credible when they are built on our historic performance success and when a lender sees that we are part of your team
Opening a business is never a piece of cake, but a franchise can significantly reduce your risk and increase your rewards.
The Storage Authority team is excited to guide you on your journey to becoming self-storage owners.
Is it time for you to learn more? I would be happy to have a 15-minute call and review the highlights of how Storage Authority can help make your self-storage goal a reality. Ed 727-946-0745
Ed Clement is a franchise director at Storage Authority. One of his passions and responsibilities is helping franchisees find land by sharing how to find land both online and offline. Ed has a strong background in real estate, investment banking, and management consulting. He is available at Ed@StorageAuthority.com or 727 946 0745 to answer your questions and share the Storage Authority Franchise opportunity.