March 2019 Newsletter
Storage Authority® News
We just got back from multiple training trips at Storage Authority’s Houston Franchise and the owner, Ed O., is leasing up at a record pace! We want to send a big congratulations to Ed and his team! Ed really embraced the Storage Authority high-end sales and marketing philosophies, great job and way to hit it out of the park with a first class facility.
We are also going to be in Las Vegas April 2 & 3 for the Inside Self Storage Convention and would love to get coffee with you. Again, send Garrett an email at email@example.com today so we get you in our calendar. As you may recall our CEO Marc Goodin will be the Moderator for the session Using Data-Driven Technology to Make Self-Storage Investment Decisions. See you there.
As part of our Dynamic Ease Self Storage Development Series, we help our franchisees around the development landmines, including finding land, designing, financing and building a premier self-storage facility. We also help you to understand all the options and prepare accordingly. _________________________________________________________________ If you want to learn more about Storage Authority Franchise there is a wealth of information on our website www.StorageAuhorityFranchise.com Don’t forget to check out “Why Storage Authority” and our blog/newsroom. Then the next step is to apply on our website or email or call Garrett Byrd (Garrett@StorageAuthority.com or Direct 941-928-1354)
Storage Genie – Tenant Mobile App Featuring Hands-Free Access to Your Storage Property
Enhance your customer’s experiences by utilizing the hands-free secure access to your facility using the Storage Genie tenant mobile app. Storage Genie securely grants access to your property all while keeping your phone in your pocket or purse! Customers can also make payments, view access history and contact the facility all through the app. The best part is that Storage Genie comes with OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC CIA, so you do not have to spend thousands of dollars developing, maintaining and supporting a mobile app for your tenants.
“CLICK IMAGE FOR LIVE DEMONSTRATION ”
Five things your facility must have to become a smart connected Facility.
Having a smart connected facility enhances the customer experience and reduces the facilities overall cost. Our customers are ultra on demand and expect an extremely convenient state of the art facility.
1. Gate Software with hands-free gate access Getting out of your car or having to key in your access code is a sign of the times. Our customers expect extreme convenience and through a high touch and hi-tech experience. We have partnered with the Industry’s First Smart Connected Self Storage Solution: INSOMNIAC Centralized Intelligent Access (CIA) best part is that Storage Genie comes with OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC CIA.
2. Kiosk on site It’s like having a 24/7 assistant manager. Throw away your “Closed” sign, you will not need it. With an INSOMNIAC kiosk, customers make rentals and payments at their convenience, regardless of whether an actual manager is available. We partnered with Open Tech Alliance to bring the best of the best kiosks to our franchise locations.
“CLICK IMAGE FOR LIVE DEMONSTRATION “
3. A website that can fully rent online, take payments and reservations. Having a first class website that is mobile responsive and can truly rent, reserve, and take payments online is mandatory. If the customer can complete an online rental but still has to stop in the office for access, that is not a true online rental. With Storage Authority you can, from lease-ups to online leasing, our partnership with the G5 Intelligent Marketing Cloud we will help you fill your storage units faster.
4. Software management that can implement dynamic pricing Stagnant prices are a thing of the past, self-storage pricing is just as sophisticated as the airline industry and the hotel as prices, as your facility fills up, your rates go up. We partnered with the best of the best in Sitelink to make sure our franchisees have access to automated revenue management.
5. A Call center who can rent, reserve and field payments form 6am-Midnight There is nobody who is gonna know the facility better than your skilled trained manager who is fluent in self-storage and understands what it takes to drive your self-storage profits. Although call centers have advanced to where when they answer the phones our customers don’t know if they’re calling the actual site or our service center, the call center becomes a valued extension to the site team. Never miss another call and always capture the critical marketing metrics to where your calls are coming from.
* Bonus Tip: OpenTech IoE Alexa Connection.
“Alexa, ask Storage Genie to open ‘Front Gate’.”
“Alexa, ask Storage Genie how many visitors are here?”
“Alexa, ask Storage Genie who just entered?”
____________________________________________________________ Storage Authority® experts are ready to help you every single step of the way, from finding land to building your facility, to operations, to driving your revenue year over year. If you have a question give us a call. Team up with the experts to save time and maximize your profits. Call Garrett at 941-928-1345 for more information.
A Partnership for Success!
ARE YOU READY?
“Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail.” Brian Tracy
Recent Storage Authority Blogs You Will Enjoy
Recent Storage Authority News Letters February 2019 Newsletter- 9 Tips for Self Storage Oversized Profits using Merchandise SalesJanuary 2019 Goal ~ Build Self Storage Facility ~ Imagine That!December 2018 –9 Steps To Decide if Self Storage Is For You!Storage Authority Video of the Month
Marc Goodin and Storage Authority Franchise Houston Owner Ed O. From a cup of Coffee to owning a multi-million dollar real estate asset!
Storage Authority 677 N Washington Blvd. Sarasota FL 34236
www.StorageAuthorityFranchise.com Garrett@StorageAuthority.com 1-941-928-1354