By Ed Clement
● Many self-storages are run like a real estate investment and not a business. By incorporating a “Ritz style” over the top, remarkable customer service and a sales and marketing plan you can make significantly more than many existing self-storage facilities.
● By developing from the ground up you can invest significantly less and make significantly more than buying an existing facility.
● Self-storage is a 39-billion-dollar business and growing over a billion dollars a year.
● Self-storage rental rates and occupancy are at all-time highs.
● With an SBA loan, you only need 10 – 15% cash down
The Storage Authority team is excited to guide you on your journey to becoming self-storage owners.
Let's build one for you! Contact me today.
Ed Clement is a franchise director at Storage Authority. One of his passions and responsibilities is helping franchisees find land by sharing how to find land both online and offline. Ed has a strong background in real estate, investment banking and management consulting. He is available at Ed@StorageAuthority.com or 727 946 0745 to answer your questions and share the Storage Authority Franchise opportunity and advantages with you.