By Ed Clement
1. You can keep your job with our manager-driven system. (Or you and/or your spouse can quit your job when you’re ready.)
2. Better locations and faster start-up.
3. Profit from Storage Authority experience and networking with other franchisees.
4. Control your own future and security with a proven system of success.
5. Save time and money with a tested business plan and systems.
6. Professional start-up training and ongoing programs.
7. Enjoy the many benefits like, avoiding costly mistakes, group marketing, better locations, group discounts, professional image from day one, brand recognition, internet platforms, etc. that most business owners cannot obtain on their own.
8. A rare opportunity to have BOTH self-storage experts and franchise experts working for you and your success! In business for yourself, but not by yourself.
9. We’ve done the research and provide you with a local and national website, SEO, online rentals, and much more to make your job easier!
Let's build one for you! Contact me today.
Ed Clement is a franchise director at Storage Authority. One of his passions and responsibilities is helping franchisees find land by sharing how to find land both online and offline. Ed has a strong background in real estate, investment banking and management consulting. He is available at Ed@StorageAuthority.com or 727 946 0745 to answer your questions and share the Storage Authority Franchise opportunity and advantages with you.